- EXTREME HOLD
- HUMIDITY RESISTANT
- INVISIBLE ADHESIVE
Our Melt Down Adhesive is very unique and non-toxic with a strong lasting hold, it is waterproof, sweatproof & invisible.
APPLICATION STEPS WITH OUR LACE GLUE:
- Clean the skin with soap and water.
- Cleanse the perimeter of the hairline with 99% isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) or a strong cleanser to remove any excess oils and residue, this will make sure that your method of adhering the wig to your skin will be secure.
- Apply a layer of scalp protector or skin protectant and allow it to dry completely (optional)
- Apply your adhesive glue to the skin immediately in front of your natural hairline ear to ear.
- Let the adhesive glue dry until it’s tacky to the touch.
- Starting at the front, in the middle of your forehead, position the lace wig onto the adhesive, pressing firmly to your head moving towards each ear. You can use a small tooth comb to press the wig hairline against the adhesive on the scalp.
- Work your way to each ear making any adjustments
PLEASE NOTE: Always perform a skin test on a small patch of skin for allergies when using a new product.
GLUE REMOVER 30ML - FAB BEAUTY SUPPLIES
- FAST ACTING & GENTLE ON THE SKIN
REMOVING YOUR LACE WIG:
Apply the adhesive remover onto the lace around the perimeter of your hairline (where it is bonded to your skin).
Allow the adhesive remover to completely release the lace from your skin before attempting to remove the wig - this will preserve the lace as you will not be pulling or tugging at it unnecessarily.
If the lace does not easily come away from your skin, use more remover.
If glue remains on the lace, use a mirror and slide the lace across the surface – this should remove any glue residue - which leaves your lace wig clean and ready for your next wig application.